Sunday, November 22, 2009

I Am Whole

"I am whole, perfect and complete. My thinking is clear as I claim the Truth of my being. I observe current body performance and am grateful for the signal to change my attitude and feelings. I mentally transcent appearances and surrender all negative opinions. I affirm that this body functions according to divine design. I am center of health, strength and perfection. With unfailing sight I see the perfection in all things. My hearing is sharp. I am receptive and obedient to the Inner Voice.

I choose to have change take place and picture myself expressing the freedom in feeling good. My blood is an enriched, purified, renewed and vitalized. Every organ is a center of my life, energy, strength and power. My nerves are sensitive lines of Divine communication, steady and peaceful, rooted in Truth. Every bone, muscle, tendon and joint moves in perfect coordination. Health expresses in every part of my body and reveals Perfection already there. I am grateful for this total spiritual healing."

~~unknown author

No comments: